Bra, Swimwear and Lingerie Care
The best way to care for your bras, swimwear and lingerie is to hand wash them with a mild detergent. We sell Forever New and Soak.
Forever New is available as a liquid and powder. It is safe, effective and gentle to prolong the life of new garments and can restore newness to older garments.
Soak is a rinse-free, environmentally-friendly formula. It’s perfect for washing your laciest lingerie, swimwear, bras, and active wear.
- Fill a sink or container with warm or cold water (based on product care directions).
- Add mild detergent to container
- Soak lingerie per instructions on detergent
- If using product that requires rinsing, gently rinse your bras
- Pat dry with a towel and reshape the cups. Never wring out your bras, swimwear and lingerie.
- Hang or lay flat to dry. Never dry in dryer!
Your favorite everyday bra typically lasts approximately 6 months depending how often you wear it, wash it and take care of it. Contrary to opinion washing your bras correctly will extend the life of your bra.
A good rule of thumb if you have a bra you find yourself wearing everyday, call us and order another 2. At the minimum have a ‘bra to wear, bra to rest and bra to wash.’
We recommend 6-7 bras for your bra wardrobe:
- 3 Basic everyday bras (we love a great supportive bra – t-shirt bras offer a great smooth look)
- 1 plunge bra
- 1 lacy bra
- 1 great fitting convertible strapless bra
- At least 1 sports bra